More by this artist
More albums you may like
The Royal Edinburg Military Tattoo
Take off with The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo as it returns to its iconic home on the Esplanade of Edinburgh Castle for The Sky’s the Limit!
Taking inspiration from the centenary of the Royal Air Force and Scotland’s Year of Young People, the 2018 Tattoo celebrates unleashing the potential inside all of us.
With over 1,200 performers, drawn from across the globe, the 100-minute spectacular takes the audience on an incredible journey following mankind’s obsession with flight.
Our journey begins with the humble bumble bee and reflecting on our natural environment, with birds soaring through the skies, before taking off with hot air balloons and powered flight, heading upwards into the night’s sky and rocketing into outer space. Brought to life with stunning projections and new lighting technology, the Tattoo takes the audience on an incredible adventure, never before seen on the Esplanade.
As always, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is a truly global celebration, bringing together military and cultural performers from Oman, Malawi, Czech Republic, Belgium, United States of America, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- 1. Fanfare
- 2. The Massed Pipes and Drums
- 3. Central Band of the CzechArmed Forces and Band of the Czech Armed Forces and Ondráš Military Art Ensemble
- 4. Hjaltibonhoga – The Shetland Fiddlers
- 5. Banda Monumental de México
- 6. Middlesex Country Volunteers Fife & Drums
- 7. Tattoo Dance Company
- 8. The United States Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team
- 9. The Combined Bands of the Royal Cavalry of the Sultanate of Oman
- 10. The Massed Pipes and Drums
- 11. Top Secret Drum Corps
- 12. Top Secret Drum Corps
- 13. The Massed Military Bands and the Massed Pipes and Drums
- 14. Finale
- 15. March Out